What is Title One Reading?
- We offer qualified students supplemental support in reading. We work with students in small groups in the classroom, providing a second lesson.
- We communicate often with classroom teachers to be sure that we are best meeting your child's needs. Our goal is to connect our work to the classroom curriculum, while backing up to provide your child with any necessary instruction in basic skills.
- Our lessons are 30 minutes and occur 2 or 3 times each week. Lessons are always scheduled during the intervention block, so that students do not miss first instruction.
How does my child qualify for Title One Reading?
- We use current assessment data to determine eligibility, including: report card data, a variety of reading assessments, and the SBAC.
- We review data regularly throughout the year to qualify new students and release students from our program (or place on monitor).
- Phone: 802-264-5900
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org